Ashok Suresh Poems
- When I See Clouds The storm clouds are my favorites; the ...
- Rusted Memories I have a little secret with me All these ...
- Always Mine, Always Yours Oh, if I could just know who you ...
- My Plea A little river, a little beach, pretty forest, ...
- What Am I I'm happy for what I am I don't fret about what ...
- Nostalgia Of Rain Rains had come every year Drenching earth ...
- A Different Love A different love will do for me a love with...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashok Suresh
When I See Clouds
The storm clouds are my favorites;
the misty clouds so merry;
the travelers, I long to touch;
when they disappear in some hurry.
Sometimes they seem to portray;
epics long forgotten and at others;
seem to tell me an unknown;
tragic story of mad lovers.
All these clouds, I love to look;
on the greatest stage yet set in;
But when rainy clouds thunder about;
I run home and get in.
The setting sky so blessed with clouds;
of different shades and colors all round;
And birds and bats of different sorts;
flying as I stand ...