Atsar MusePen Poems
- The Sounds That Don'T Belong H... The Sounds that don't ...
- Words Next to me...next to you The two intertwined into one ...
- Sally Dupre' Sally Dupre' deserved an apology For I never ...
- Seven Steps Seven Steps wandering Pushing loneliness into ...
- Past I blew her a kiss from a third story stair case Turned ...
- The Big Rock The Big Rock shines Hanging from the ...
- Stop Tryin' To Save Me! Patterened after an ailing..sinking ...
Nothing more than one take ramblings and raw thoughts.
I rarely will rewrite anything, just let it fall out and maybe something in there will stick. Maybe some combination of words will generate an idea or lead me somewhere else.
Enjoy writting songs..just for fun. Let the muse come out and play. I don't take myself too seriously...but was told I should honor my songs and prose, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atsar MusePen
The Sounds That Don'T Belong Here
The Sounds that don't belong here
Warning signs of running over and backing up
Doing it all over....again
Progress to some
Destruction to all that really matters
Underneath... while sun kissed from afar
Bubbling...or is it angry...the blood of the land
Like mosquitoes sticking our swords into the beast
Mother....the land that feeds us...We will drain you
Without knowing the limits we continue
Egostistical Beings..unforseeing..the future
Plotting the holes...Plugging dried up wounds
Thinking we can mask with our own conscience