Atsar MusePen Poems
- Seven Steps Seven Steps wandering Pushing loneliness into ...
- Past I blew her a kiss from a third story stair case Turned ...
- The Big Rock The Big Rock shines Hanging from the ...
- Stop Tryin' To Save Me! Patterened after an ailing..sinking ...
- Milkyway She deserves a page of her own For she belongs only...
- The Sounds That Don'T Belong H... The Sounds that don't ...
- Words Next to me...next to you The two intertwined into one ...
Nothing more than one take ramblings and raw thoughts.
I rarely will rewrite anything, just let it fall out and maybe something in there will stick. Maybe some combination of words will generate an idea or lead me somewhere else.
Enjoy writting songs..just for fun. Let the muse come out and play. I don't take myself too seriously...but was told I should honor my songs and prose, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atsar MusePen
Next to me...next to you
The two intertwined into one ball of loneliness
Rolling down the unforseen path that beckons so many
Searching for the edge...or at least a hopefull
To See that it really does exist
On and On it goes
Feeble attempts at finding it
Coming to some conclusion to verify your dreams
But....they are only that
Passes you by...as if to say to you
You mean nothing
Humbling yourself with your eyes can tell you
It is all there in front of you
Layers upon layers wet with only secrets given to ...