Aurora Ulch Poems
- Broken Heart It happened again But this time I don't know ...
- Past Your Eyes Just take it back I'll hide the pain Sitting...
- Stranger I'm beggining to change The person I am Eyes are ...
- Lying Laluby I thought this was love I thought we were ...
- Always Never Lasts Not a mistake, like so many times ...
- Imagination It's exploding in the clouds Colors burst ...
- I'M Sorry Breathless, short answered And pain I made you ...
Poetry has always been a hobby. Just writing about how you feel, and letting out raw emotion. Most of my poems are things I feel/experienced first hand.. Hope you enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aurora Ulch
It happened again
But this time I don't know what to do
We've been here before
we've walked down this same avenue
The phone calls every night
You were hiding it behind my back
Id hold your hand full of love
but it was the knowledge I lacked
How could you do this to me?
How did you not know it was wrong?
you were hiding it from me
while I was stuck listening to love songs
You'd tell eachother I love you
And with her you'd always seemed to care
I wished I had somebody to talk to
But my boyfriend and bestfriend wasn't there