Autum Foster Poems
- Broken Girl She will always be a broken girl, She hears the...
- You'Re All The Same Really, I know, inside my heart, Where ...
- Drunken Mistakes Friday night soon, what can I say? I hope ...
- It's Tearing Me Appart I can't even begin to show, And ...
- Change My Heart I've never ever felt this way, I wish I had...
- Confusion: To Say The Least Although I think you'll break my ...
- If Only... If only you knew, How I felt for you, If only ...
I am eighteen years old.
There are many things in life, that I enjoy, such as; motorbikes, reading a good book, art, music, as well as much, much more.
I'm not entirely sure what to put in here, I mean, I know it's supposed to enable you to get an idea of the personality behind the poem, but as for now I don't see how I'm helping haha.
I know I'm young, but please, don't let that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Autum Foster
She will always be a broken girl,
She hears the plates and vases hurl,
She waits for the moment to pass,
She takes a count of all that she has,
A broken heart, a broken home,
She fears she will always be alone,
Well not alone, not with him,
In a fight she'll never win,
He has the stregth, he has the guts,
To push her around and do what he wants,
He grabs her neck, his hand held high,
His other hand digs into her thigh,
The bruises, the cuts, no explination,
He hits her, he beats her, no seasation,
All she wants, is this to end,