BARBARA ALVARADO Poems
- Unselfish theres a person i know so unselfish she let her ...
- In A Rage
- Opened My Heart i opened my heart to jesus and invited him ...
- Only You Saw With all my family around me Your the only one ...
- Joseph Almost a year has passed Since you left us that awful...
- Wrong Choices he is bad but i can not see this love for him ...
- Dark Clouds
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about BARBARA ALVARADO
theres a person i know
so unselfish she let her soulmate go
this she had swore to let him suffer no more
that nite he left she was there
pain in her heart she now bares
the love she had was so true
for him to ask
such a thing from you
unselfishness in her is what i see
letting go so he can be free
i admire you for this
your husband i know you do miss...