barbara foster schutz
barbara foster schutz Poems
- Will There Be A Breeze In Heav... Will there be a breeze in ...
- No Line Will Hold No line will hold, meant to ...
- Being There is always a corner that harbors dust. No need ...
- In Season Putting on youth so timidly, the awkward hickory...
- Law And Order Beauty, to be, must be whole, contained ...
- The Tempter Linger, rose. Do not waste your scent Upon the ...
- Choices Grow some roots against strong winds, persistent ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Will There Be A Breeze In Heaven?
Will there be a breeze in heaven?
And if there is, will skinless souls still
Feel the zephyr’s gentle touch?
Will raindrops gather into pools
Where goldfish dart and the goldfinch
Comes to wet its wings?
Will angels sing Beethoven’s Ninth
While trumpets greet the dawn
of new and everlasting life?
Will all the fruits of Eden hang on trees
In easy reach? Will tongueless souls
Appreciate the plum, the peach?
Will sunlight cast its glorious beam
On heaven’s hills? And will its counterpart,
soft shadow, be allowed?