barbara foster schutz
Cheers! - Poem by barbara foster schutz
Let's hear it for the good martini.
I like it better than zucchini;
and surely so would G. Puccini,
before he ate his fettucine!
Long on gin, it takes no genie
(add vermouth, but just a teeny,
olives, many, large and greeny)
to create magic like Houdini.
Comments about Cheers! by barbara foster schutz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl