barbara williams Poems
- Ask Me Tomorrow i wanted to write you a poem ode to the best...
- Bliss by chance they met again after lives of passing stark...
- Madly Madly, she fell plunging through the sweetest ...
- Death By Als Soon enveloped in itchy blankets breathing ...
- Our Moon Still, dark night i cease talking to God i am ...
- Philly Toll 321 Number 321 for the year that's how you'll ...
- The Man Man of the house acting wounded, growing ...
Barbara is a dreamer, a thinker and an idealist who sometimes gets bruised by the carelessness of realists. She sees the beauty and the sorrow in this spinning old world of ours. Now, after much contemplation has decided to share a little of her heart with you. Come on in! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about barbara williams
Ask Me Tomorrow
i wanted to write you a poem
ode to the best time of my life
i forgot the words, my thousand descriptions of you
i only know they taste like honey
i wanted to speak them
the lump in my throat held them captive, poor pretty words
one day perhaps
when we stand toe to toe
they'll trickle out
and seep into your heart
till then, I'll try again tomorrow
to coax the words on paper to become
the poem that i want to write for you