Bassam Alenazy Poems
- You Are The Ultimate Proof Lady, when I saw you on that eve ...
- Sing Sing Sing Sing my phone Together we are alone Sing ...
- Please Blossom The Trees on my street and door They are not...
- Little Tyger -new- Cat! Cat! burning red Butchered to the street ...
- Chains Of Sanity -new- Let me tell you of the three Chains that ...
- An Instrument To Cause Pain -new- Man Woman girl and boy Why are ...
- An Attempt To Reach The Stars You Shining Star I want in ...
A student of English Literature in Northern Borders University. Arar, Saudi Arabia more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Are The Ultimate Proof
Lady, when I saw you on that eve
Your beauty increased my believe
My eyes have never seen
A sight such as green
You are our creator's masterpiece
My mind rests and the doubt cease
All can't be by none
When a painting needs one
Your beauty must be a god's act
Replace the theories with a definite fact
A theory is always on the fence
Until it's met with such evidence
You are the ultimate proof
The mighty is above the high roof
If God his messages did not seal
Then You are the next reveal
Your beauty is the miracle of this ...