becky tuffs Poems
- Blades Cut As i sit here on the bathroom floor, I cant help...
- God Called Your Name While sleeping god had called you name, ...
- Did I Do Something Wrong DID I DO SOMETHING TO HURT YOU DID ...
- The Golden Gates The golden gates they opened wide, the ...
- Special Angel Shh, Listen really hard, can you here what i ...
- The Light The light it went from my eye, Because of all the...
- Sick Of Asking Why I'm sick of asking why, why you had to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about becky tuffs
As i sit here on the bathroom floor,
I cant help but do it more and more,
The blade it cuts, it feels so good,
As i sit here in all my blood,
Some say i shouldnt do this,
But i love the blades kiss,
Just for awhile no more pain,
No, please dont think this is a game.
Just for a moment i can be me,
Just for a moment i can be free,
All the heartache inside me gone,
Just for a moment theres nothing wrong.