Ben Akinpelumi Poems
- Story Of Will We're from here A small town somewhere The ...
- Four Kites Like a puzzle A piece of me To a piece of ...
- Life Wheels I am an undefined nature, a creative heart that ...
- Gratitudes The number of sands in the sea befit not my list;...
- Heart Burn Sometimes people grow together slowly, As trees...
- Love Memories Sometimes people grow together slowly, As ...
- Mind Burdens I'm far too shy to tell you that I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Ben Akinpelumi
Story Of Will
We're from here
A small town somewhere
The same burdens we all bare
But how the government
views this is unclear
Before you pull out your brooms and umbrella,
I'll pause there
All fair So me and my friends
have dreams and mine
just happens to be Poetry
Not much gives me
greater joy than to write
create and have my friends pull up envy
sometimes I look to them
and say, we just gotta
let the ink sink in Cause I got no CV,
And I'm not done with schooling, no
afters, no masters.
That's not the story,
I want ...