Benedict Lestat Poems
- The Cup The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The ...
- When We Two Parted When we two parted
- The Bell A friend lies down beneath my feet, He´s cold, ...
- Sin Do, or don´t - a simple thing. It´s easy lad - do ...
- Mere Distraction Note: Please don´t look for any rhyme in ...
- Life Is Real... We art real You - Blood - Being Rhythm - ...
- Flowing The very first time I met you Was special, in a ...
Grown up in a little village in souther Germany, living there with my younger sister until I left school at the age of 18. Graduated with the main subjects English and Art. Pursued several hobbies, including reading all sorts of literature I could get my hands on, climbing, swimming, IT.
Joined the army after school, present rank lieutenant.
Married a lovely japanese lady from Canada ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Benedict Lestat
The pessimist says the cup is half empty.
The optimist says it's half full.
The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity.
The ironist says it's half full of air.
The plumber says the cup must be leaking.
George Carlin says the cup is too big.
The Starbucks employee says it's so you have room for cream.
The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half.
The baseball player says his cup is definitely full.
MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it.
The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother.
The punk sitting next ...