Benedict Lestat Poems
- When We Two Parted When we two parted
- The Bell A friend lies down beneath my feet, He´s cold, ...
- Sin Do, or don´t - a simple thing. It´s easy lad - do ...
- Mere Distraction Note: Please don´t look for any rhyme in ...
- Life Is Real... We art real You - Blood - Being Rhythm - ...
- Flowing The very first time I met you Was special, in a ...
- The Cup The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The ...
Grown up in a little village in souther Germany, living there with my younger sister until I left school at the age of 18. Graduated with the main subjects English and Art. Pursued several hobbies, including reading all sorts of literature I could get my hands on, climbing, swimming, IT.
Joined the army after school, present rank lieutenant.
Married a lovely japanese lady from Canada ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Benedict Lestat
The very first time I met you
Was special, in a way.
You took me by complete surprise.
I knew my heart was set.
As days flew by, we talked again,
But never seemed to care.
I tried my best to help you out,
By nice words here and there.
Although I made a fast approach,
You never turned your back.
I realized how deep I cared,
How deep the feeling was we shared.
From just a hug I wouldn´t let go
I saw how close we were,
A feeling which was good to know.
As good as to know you´re there.
For you I wrote down my soul.