Benjamin Tetteh Poems
- My Last Wife When the sun misses its way home And the sky ...
- Love Dares Pens write endless lyrics Mouths speak saturated...
- The Sound Of The Sea Excellent without blemish O! how great ...
- A Lovely Ghost Your nights were long Too long for the coming...
- A Pompous Fish It swims out of location Through the warm and...
- Nay Nay Nay A struggling fist A battling beast Nay nay ...
- Deserted O, my dear Oriole Who has made you with such ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Last Wife
When the sun misses its way home
And the sky forbids it a dwelling
My heart like a tree that has fallen
My joy like a cloud is wandering
Alas! Angels look on my plight
Knowing i need their wings for a flight
To a very great height
Maybe beyond the star
To a secret place afar
Where life will be a bar
This is my last wife
The one who shredded my life
With bare but not a knife
My last wife drives me from home