Berta Vieira Poems
- Beauty Surrounds Me Beauty surrounds me I hold my breath ...
- Unspoken Words You speak to me through unspoken words tears...
- Dancing Trees As I watch you watch the wind through the ...
- Eagles Wings My walk up the mountain is intense, Yet, I ...
- How Do You Live.... How do you live... When the fire that ...
- Doves In The Attic The doves in the attic, I watch them ...
- Rose So Dark Rose so dark your soul reflects my gloom. Your...
I write poetry to express feeling, emotions that I feel or to verbalize a dream I have had.
Some of my poetry was written to express what I sometimes see through others eyes. An example of this is my poem 'Dancing Trees'. I have a young friend who is very dear to me who has Autism. While on one of our walks, we stopped and sat listening to the wind blow through the trees. I watched him ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Berta Vieira
Beauty Surrounds Me
Beauty surrounds me
I hold my breath for fear that it may all disappear
The gentle hum of the hummingbirds wings
enticing my eyes to shed a tear
The soft flutter of the butterflies wing
The uniqueness of the song the robins sing
creates an everlasting memory
My heart fills with the melody
The sun soon will set the sky all a glow
I'll be greeted by the fireflies
as they dance to and fro
Their magical lights like candles in the night
such an elegant and enchanting sight
I do not dare shut my eyes
as I watch the dance of the fireflies