Billy Simani Poems
- Mercy Killing (Euthanasia) What happened last night brother, ...
- Together In Love We Walk When you left, I knew am right, ...
- The Parish When the time comes we shall all gather, People ...
- Award Winning Poem Award winning poem crafted with precision,...
- That Cat Has Taken My Spot That cat has taken my spot, In ...
- A Caged Bird Wishes To Be Free A caged bird wishes to be ...
- Protect My Castle Oh Lord Protect my castle oh lord, Be my ...
Born Billy Simani on 8th December 1987, Nairobi Kenya. He is currently the winner of the poetry contest 'Bringin' out the ' thees and thous! ' sponsored by Lisa Cooper Poetessdarkly on poetry soup.
Also his poem, 'Awars Winning Poem' became the featured poem of the week on Poetry Soup. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mercy Killing (Euthanasia)
What happened last night brother,
Please tell me it's not true,
Was i a bother,
Don't tell me you have no clue,
Why am i locked up in an asylum,
Don't you trust me,
Am i getting my mammogram,
it's my right to know please tell me,
Don't isolate me please,
I beg you, am only human,
Tell them to handle me with ease,
Am almost a young woman,
Don't turn away when i speak,
I need some answers,
These injections are making me weak,
Not forgetting my ulcers,
Is this about the mercy killing,
Please brother, don't cry, ...