Billy Thompson Poems
- True Lifetime Love A real, and true lifetime love Perfectly ...
- Ocean View Moon sits resting upon the ocean Gentle breeze ...
- 'Ed' Ucate Yourself Dedicated To The Fallen. Drag your ...
- Hear My Love Maryann Poetry is wonderful in review It ...
- Curiosity Refused Androgynous deciphering eyes cast ...
- Can'T Forget Steeped and trembling Eyes stiffen Shaking ...
- Where Is The Love? To the singer, Donny Hathaway and all ...
I am a budding poet, however, I have been a 'writer' my entire life. I also enjoy drawing with pen, pencil and ink. I think of myself as artistically inclined. I am very serious about family, anything political that effects day to day life of everyone. I am passionate, honest to a fault, but never rude intentionally. I attempt to treat people as I would like to be treated. I can not resist ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Billy Thompson
True Lifetime Love
A real, and true lifetime love
Perfectly pure, the symbol dove
Is it a dream or could it be
A lifetime love only for thee
Totally committed I remain
Wanting never to refrain
Only to feel again the butterflys
To hear forever her single most crys
Could it actually happen
If so, let it now begin
A love so dear, so sweet
Keeping my heart on beat
I know that true, lifetime love exist
The kind that doesn't fade in a mist
With weary and anticipation
Production of ...