Blue Moonlight Poems
- Afternoons Arrangements of life's lost commodities, ...
- Daylight Dusk could use a little brightness from ...
- Lullaby Lost love that's hidden Under melodies so sweet.
- Grasping Sanity Echoes and murmurs of voices fill the ...
- Leave Me Alone Lost in the dark without a light of ...
- Evening Under The Stars Dreaming of being one with the ...
- You Can'T Forgive Me Hair that's messed up by the wind that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blue Moonlight
Dusk could use a little brightness from dawn.
Almost nothing ought to be in the dark.
Yelling is not similar to a yawn.
Listen to the music of a day's lark.
Indeed, this thing doesn't make any sense.
Gray night skies are only being lightened.
Having someone to call me 'tensely dense, '
Today's sun should just really be heightened.