bob eichen Poems
- A Conversation With The Devil Hello Devil. YOU AGAIN! ! No...
- Diary Of A Mad Poet Thur 11: 00PM Dear Diary, It's now ...
- The 7,533rd Defecation Of A Co...
- A Conversation With God HI BOB Who? Who said that? BOB, ...
- A Conversation With Bob Oh, dear God! YES, BOB. WHAT IS ...
- Til We Meet Again, Or Not I'm old! I'm tired! I'm sick! ...
- A Remembrance Of Love Lost When I was young I had two good ...
I originally wrote these poems under the name Dee Shaw, a twist of my wife's maiden name. I've been convinced that there's no longer any reason to try to hide these poems from my family. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bob eichen
A Conversation With The Devil
YOU AGAIN! !
No wait! This time I really know what I want and I want to make a deal.
YOU SAY THAT EVERY DAY! ! !
I know. But I think of ways you'll trick me and I back out. You are the Master of Deceit.
WELL, YOU GOT ME THERE.
This time my wish is perfect!
GO AHEAD, LET'S HEAR IT.
I want to be the richest person alive
and the smartest
and the strongest
and the most handsome.
I want to be the only man alive. That'll make me popular with the ladies!
And get rid of all the ugly women, no fatties or dogs.
And get rid of ...