Brenda Harris Poems
- The Death Of Innocence Silently she sat there All torn apart...
- Innocence Gone She flew out of the sky, An angel in ...
- Fallen Angel I asked the angel why had you fallen? He ...
- Me My mind fills with fear, No trust standing ...
- The Door A room off on its own, Laughing children, ...
- Angel Of Mercy Angel of mercy, please be with me. My ...
- Change Of Heart My fears took control Disaster was in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brenda Harris
She flew out of the sky,
An angel in despair.
Her wings had been broken,
she crashed through the air.
She fell to the ground,
all torn up inside.
she was bruised and all battered,
but what was worse was her soul,
had been crushed,
and she had lost, all her pride.
She laid there silently,
all by herself,
Giving to no one now,
she could not,
even give to herself.
Waiting to die,
as she laid by my side.
I looked upon her face,
and asked her,
what is your name?
you should know me.
we are one of the...