Brian Archibald Poems
- Armageddon The earth grows cold, the sun begins to die, ...
- Closure Without a true closure, our love will never ...
- Dedicated To Perversion I'm dedicated to perversion, & when...
- The Coldest Touch I've been, gone away. All while I, sit...
- Sin & Sorrow Sin & sorrow in the air, people dying ...
- Fall Upon the fruit of truth, the solemn one will fall. To ...
- Her Your my sweet sorrow, reason to stay who I am. A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brian Archibald
The earth grows cold,
the sun begins to die,
and life is soon just fragments of the mind
The sky is falling,
maelstroms are occurring,
and the image of destruction is embedded in our minds
To remember this is the end of days,
I will not forget,
retribution is as cold as the southern wind,
and from now until were departed life is cherished
From love to hate,
death to life,
curiosity to strife,
nothing can survive the order of life
We are our own Armageddon,
vindicated to please the fate,
doomed to eternal slumber,
at the end of the...