Brittany Wright Poems
- What Really Hurts i never hurt you i always tried i loved ...
- Have You Ever? have you ever cried so hard that you were ...
- Crying Over Love I promised not to get close And broke my ...
- Addiction Feeling the energy rush through my skin Wanting my...
- Breathing As One Pushing together And feeling ...
- Numb To A Feeling its sad when you're numb numb to a ...
- Is It Possible? is it possible to change the world? to ...
i'm from hampton beach in new hampshire. i've been writing my poems since i was about 12. i love to write because i think its a great way to express yourself and its a hobby of mine that i really enjoy doing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Wright
What Really Hurts
i never hurt you
i always tried
i loved you
but you hurt me
you never tried
don’t you dare say you loved me
you told me to leave
and so I left
but I gave you one more try
and as always
i’m biting my lip trying not to cry
and it doesn’t matter to you
but I was your daughter
and I still cared about you
but now I feel nothing towards you
and what really hurts
is that I didn’t choose to have you
you chose to have me
well you messed up
so now in your life
i never happened
now in your head
i’m a person that doesn’t exist