Brooke Harms Poems
- A Song Of Mine i have been through a lot all at once many ...
- Advice I Once Gave The doctor can't give a cure unless you ...
- Quite The Alter Ego you know nothing of me there's more ...
- Conflicted Too many sides pull this way and that Clouded ...
- Writing What I Really Felt Oh how fast do you tic clock on ...
- The View Of Life From Where I ... A broken glass to toast ...
- Invisible As Can Be, But Can Y...
seaker of true love
grimm fairy tale addict
full of hope
in need of happiness more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooke Harms
A Song Of Mine
i have been through a lot all at once
many times of my life
but now it seems to be more difficult like seeing life through blind brown eyes
i needed just one day to let my mind run free
and that one day i saw the places, that you and me had seen
yes i drove down that city road, where houses are so close
and i found my way to the town where me and u spent the most
i sat where me and you had kiss that night in the pouring rain
it feels like years have passed with out a single grin
but i'll remember all these places....when i feel like giving in
i felt ...