Brooklyn Sorrow Poems
- Suicide Suicide. So simple. Suicide.
- Even In Death He's gone. That's what they say. I laugh.
- Darkness To Light My world. Black skies. Withering ...
- Haunted In the dead of night, I hear rustling bushes, The...
- Imaginary Wake me up... My imagination has gone wild... I ...
- My Immortal You've died. You're gone. But you're here for ...
- Lock This small lock, Holds my fears. It holds my ...
Hello, my name is Brooklyn Sorrow. I am a sweet, shy, christian girl. I've lost my little sister, my father and my brother. I'm shy because I just don't like to speak. I am also very sweet. I don't believe that I could hurt a fly. I was born and raised France. But the thing is I can't speak fluent freach, weird, I know. I can speak some of it. I guess I am pretty good. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooklyn Sorrow
To good to pass up.
Small bottle of poison.
Put me to rest.
Often thought about.
I have to much despair.
Let me see them again.
The word in my head.
My only escape.
The word many dread.
So many options...