Brytanne Lee Poems
- 'A Razorblade Love' Death is all around us Blades dance on ...
- 'My Vampire' He watches me at night He comes to my window ...
- 'Death To All Humanity' Everyone lies Everyone cheats and ...
- 'Dance In Misery' I walked into the room He was standing ...
- 'Atheism Of Love' Circumstances irrelevant to the way that I ...
- 'As I Lay Dying' As I lay dying Everyone acts like they ...
- 'An Unexpected Death' I cut myself again It didn't hurt this...
Well when you read my poems u will relize that I'am good in the gothic arts. I love rock music, and really dont seem like the arts type, but I really am. I love the movie the Labyrinth and I love it here in Romania, and I can't wait to move back to france! I love all my friends and I respect all arts and poems no matter who you are as long as you care about the arts too. Please look at my poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brytanne Lee
'A Razorblade Love'
Death is all around us
Blades dance on our wrist
In sweet harmonial bliss
I love when you say those words
They taste so sweet
Like when you cut me deep
I died when you fell that night
After we had that fight
Fist flew into the air
The sad thing is neither one of us cared
I love you, can't you see?
Why can't you and I be?