Bunny Monster716 Poems
- Reborn From Ashes When you kissed me, you kissed my ...
- Tendencies & The Need To Bleed
- The Blanket What is hidden beneath your blanket of words that...
- Blank Page I stared at a blank page today I tried to write ...
- September 8,2015 I look into your eyes to see a sunrise. We ...
- January 4,2015 You're getting by, getting by You cant stop ...
- September 24,2014 We all say were fine, we know it's a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bunny Monster716
Reborn From Ashes
When you kissed me, you kissed my soul
When you'd say you loved me I felt the pull
The want for existence, the need to feel whole
I was born again like a phoenix from its ashes
I tried to tell you I cant change what my past is
Now without you its a disease, a spreading cancer and its masses
It's leaking to my brain and I just cant think straight
I try so hard but I'm stuck in this numb state
No matter how hard I try my efforts steer one direction, one place
I need to be in your arms or I get sick
In the head, in my body, but mostly in my soul