C. Albert Andrews
C. Albert Andrews Poems
- This Street Life THIS STREET LIFE Young woman! I‘ve ...
- Heroes In fields of white crosses our heroes lay In tombs ...
- We Are Not There Yet WE ARE NOT THERE YET! Until the ...
- Plantation Pains Cries, screams from children Dried mouth, ...
- War And The Elusive Peace Dreamers dream no more of ...
- Life's Cycle Don’t cry when I am gone I will be ok Just as ...
- Haiti Be Strong HAITI BE STRONG Ordeals and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C. Albert Andrews
This Street Life
THIS STREET LIFE
I‘ve never seen you here before,
This inspires me even more.
I “m not as old, as I may seem
But for years, that’s how its been
You see that woman on that bench?
Her first few years, made so much sense.
Today I know, she does regret
The situation, she did not address.
I ‘m sure that you would not like
To take a chance at this street life.
Many men and women too,
Walked this street just like you.
They believed, that it was right,
To sleep by day and work at night.
But just ...