cabby desired Poems
- I Slit My Wrist I slit my wrist and watch the blood drip ...
- These Walls I like it in here cause there is no fear no ...
- Who I Am I'm invisiable, to one I'm abused, by another I'm ...
- Trying Trying to help Make you see What has rised From ...
- Pushed And Pulled I get pushed and pulled, hit and hugged in...
- For My Friend I couldn't go through life knowing my friend ...
- Undesired I'll never know what it's like to get my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cabby desired
I Slit My Wrist
I slit my wrist
and watch the blood drip down
as it carry's away the pain
And as I fall to the ground
I think about the pain that's being drained
As I slip into a restless sleep
I think about what i did this week
As i think i start to cry
For I feel sorrow
For the rejection and the fear of tomorrow
I rise awake to grab a knife
then slice away
doing so again and again
till it all bleeds away
I look at the knife
And the blood spilled on the floor
And wonders 'why does it poor? '
I start to feel relief
for only a brief
of time shall I be ...