Caleb Hall Poems
- In The Morning... Hands held tightly- Joy, ...
- Rebirth Of Spring Fresh cut grass The deep growl of a ...
- Apathy Of Suburbia Dear Elizebeth, I cannot imagine all ...
- What Is Love, Anyway? Love. The powerful heart melting, ...
- Flame Of The Ancients A tear in each eye The youth shiver ...
My name is Caleb, but labels are tricky so I'll give you more than that. I have always enjoyed reading and thinking about life. Please forgive the cliché, but the cosmos are vast and fun to think about. I enjoy my studies, friends, music, and life. When I'm not being a complete nerd, I embrace deep conversation and line my life with silver.
Hopefully you will... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caleb Hall
In The Morning...
Hands held tightly-
The music begins to play.
In his and her veins;
Their bodies begin to sway.
Spinning and spinning-
A dizzy childish intoxication,
But the innocence never does stay.
Amidst the fleshly desire and the darkness of night
Hands grow wrinkles and hair fades white
The lovers begin to decay.
Their teeth fall out and shatter the floor
On and on goes the musical roar
The rising sun warns of the coming day.
The dance hall is now empty save two ghastly remains.
The romantics are now free from all joys...