Cecilia Skopec Poems
- Cumulonimbus The smell of rain flows into the valley like ...
- Life Vs. Life One's death could be, another one's ...
- Luna's Cycle In her cycle, the moon starts in the dark. It's...
- Sweet To Sour Strike the rocks loud and hard. Fireflies ...
- Water Universe My body slices through the surface of this ...
- That Hour The clock ticks and hits the hardest hour. Sending...
I live in Wisconsin and I love to read poems. My favorites are the really deep ones that I can connect to. I also enjoy writing poems, though I don't get much time to write them. But when I do have that time, I like to relax and take my time to find just the right words. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The smell of rain flows into the valley like mist.
Clouds hover above threatening to reveal their secret.
Familiar to death, all forest turn dark and silent.
Erie whispers show that the wind has arrived.
Whipping wildflowers with it's violent push.
Commenting that there is more to come.
A sudden flash fills the sky,
lightning demands attentions as it reaches by.
The sound of thunder rolls across the clouds.
Crowding every ear for miles around.
Raindrops come upon the ground with a crash.
They run quickly along the ...