Chanyn Fuller Poems
- No Title Yet This casket lays open, waiting for an ...
- This Beast
- Attackers Wind nipping at my skin Chilling my soul I have ...
- The Call Dedicated to Chris Bock Thoughts race, their ...
- Everythings Changed Like my tears The blood of this wound ...
- Two As One A kiss So genuine Passionate loving Yet so full...
Chanyn Fuller started her life in 1994. She was very playful, fun loving, and a semi rebellious child. Chanyn never wanted to watch blue clues, but instead would go and investigate something in her backyard. Without her adventurous attitude she wouldn’t have found those baby kittens which inspire her to this day. Jump ahead to where Chanyn is now ten years old, Chanyn’s grandmother is sick and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
No Title Yet
This casket lays open, waiting for an occupant
A soulless figure to weigh it down
Mortician waits for this special case
Stun is his first emotion, and then change
Screams in agony and flies through
The rest, He takes one break, leaves his own
And clings to what he believes is her’s
He never stays anywhere too long, only to
Search then has no other need. These hues
Of death and mortality are all rushing towards him
Ducking down to the depths of hell, he realizes the irony
Of prayers to his Allah, the merciful and gracious,
But a look into his past, he...