Charlene Chan Poems
- Revenge Hatred. The son of betrayal. The breaking of a ...
- Stressed More than just under pressure Tensed, nervous, ...
- A Lovely Office On The Hilltop Surrounded by trees and ...
- Key Isn't it too late? Maybe this is our fate. Our two ...
- The Ornament Hey have you ever noticed me? Don't you know I...
- Dream Dream In the dark, a beam, the only thing to be seen
- The Weeping Girl Darkened the sky, morning rain flooded the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlene Chan
The son of betrayal.
The breaking of a painful heart flooded with love.
Masks put on masks put on masks.
Staging is a well-planned plot of infatuation and excessive friendship.
The star stands under the spotlight,
fails to see his rival in the dark,
the only audience truly enjoying the show.
Because you have put me there,
I will put you there too, my friend.