Charlotte Ambrosia Poems
- A Poets Curse we read these beautiful writings we dream ...
- For The Part Of Me That Is Sti... She has more respect ...
- Keep Your Hands Off My Stack, ... Where have all the ...
- Victor My Muse Lilac petals of winters fall, And to the ...
- The None Rhyming Poem (Maybe I...
- You Were Born Bad Charlotte! ...
- Go I, Before Tomarrow If I should die tomorrow, before I ...
I am an open minded, over thinking, hypicritical, person. Arint we all. i like to think deep thoughts. But talk like i can not speak the english languge. My spelling is off a lot, so if you catch something tell me, i know i make mistakes, i need to learn to correct them. I write how i feel, any other way is BS (blarney stone) So in my own personal bias. if you are a poet and you write about love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlotte Ambrosia
A Poets Curse
we read these beautiful writings
we dream those imaginative poems
with the word and letter structure so perfect
it is almost a need to call our own
they match our situation
so perfect the use of verse
when all our own thoughts fail us
their lines we never fail to rehearse
so as poets we look for new insperation
as we know all the stones have already been turned
all the destinations have already been discovered
even still we hold on to the classics, the famous and the learned
like thieves we take to the night
looking for gold to make it a ...