Cherie Mort Poems
- Butterfly Kisses I flutter my eyelashes softly against his ...
- Rain The rain falls I lie awake in bed, listening to the ...
- An Angry Cup Of Tea
- I Gave My Sister The Moon I roll the red, rounded object in ...
- To Love A Pear Tree My first taste of love Was a kiss ...
- I See God I see God in the innocence of children I see God ...
- Apologia You were so warm when I met you today Your blue ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Says one bird to another,-Cherie Mort
'Was it the crow which made its feathers black by feasting on the bones of others 'til the blood had caked and dried, or the dove who, out of jealousy, dropped the in...
All was merry in the warm hall. Braziers burned, students chattered animatedly with their companions, and teachers quietly smiled and wished each other a Merry Christmas. Sud...
''Hello, strange apparition. To what do I owe this unexpected visit?''-Cherie Mort
''''Why do you act old when you are young? ''-Cherie Mort
''So I can be young when I'm old'''
''If my life was an essay, it would be six feet deep''-Cherie Mort
Comments about Cherie Mort
I flutter my eyelashes softly against his cheek
Laughing, he pulls back and asks, 'What is that? '
'Butterfly kisses, ' I respond, smiling coyly
He laughs again and tilts his head up towards the sunlight,
Drinking in the light and beauty of everything around us
I sigh and rest my head on his chest, my arms entwined around him
I could stay like this forever
Months later, who knew that we'd end up fighting
Breaking glasses, breaking plates, breaking hearts
I know that we will probably move on soon
But we can never really ...