chettur aishwarya shrivastav
chettur aishwarya shrivastav Poems
- Rhythm And Blues people are never the same, its just the ...
- Indian Boys they fight to play, they play to fight, glow ...
- Unwritten your views don't always have to be same as mine, ...
- One Smile :) one smile can make billions hearts fall, one ...
- Super-Twins everyone had their beliefs, everyone had their ...
- Shed Of A Golden Petal another golden petal about to shed, ...
- Better To Be Dumb where is my mind, where is my soul, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chettur aishwarya shrivastav
Rhythm And Blues
people are never the same,
its just the name,
relations are easy to break,
when you know its fake,
'sometimes its right to leave,
to talk less and brief,
just give it up and let go,
paste a smile to hide sorrow,
some hearts are full of black,
love and emotions they lack,
I've witnessed funeral of friendships,
but now we know how to live with hardships,
fights without the faintest clue,
memories like pointed screw,
try being animal and be familiar,
to the worst and the best,
as everything will stay with us,