Chhavi Anupam Poems
- Duality There is me, well draped, restrained,
- Dolphin Do I count the days since you left till the ...
- The Flight Of Butterflies As soft as a fluttter of a ...
- Save The Girl Child! I am a small town girl, literate ...
- Mermaid Dance On that turn of the valley is an ...
- Sleepless Again the night will shift slow, steady, somber,
- Spring In Sentence A tiny bird chestnut coat, crimson ...
Verses have stood me in great stead....in joys, in tears, giving me both calm and repose.
I have inconsolably cried as well as merrily danced in them....over the years...earlier as a student and now as a Tax administrator for Government of India.Poems are a refuge as well as a release.
Whatever touches...gushes out in verses! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
there is me,
who cries on
who is scared
why do I laugh
when in reality
I am crying,
how long this duality,
this Dr Jekyll
it is alright
it is alright! ...