Chijioke Olisah Poems
- Mary - Do You Know? Mary do you know, you gave birth to a ...
- The Ghost Whispers When the clock ticks towards the twelve ...
- The Genuine Love Just like I heard the phone ring loud, I ...
- Worryless We sleep through the Night, With hips of ...
- The Antics Of Friends The dictionary calls them friend, ...
- I Will Run No Further Nigeria, a land where the soil is ...
An environmentalist with a Masters Degree in analytical chemistry with a secondary being of a poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chijioke Olisah
Mary - Do You Know?
Mary do you know, you gave birth to a comforter,
Who baked our bread with cheese n butter,
Placed it on our table without a waiter,
Not asking for collateral or trade by barter.
Do You Know,
Do you know, your Male made us famous,
Without being wayward and pompous,
Striving through the path of righteousness without hiccups,
Wrote our names on d successful billboards,
Painted our vision without makeups,
And ushered us into d world with the gospel backup.
Do you know?
Mary do you know
Your Gentleman is gentle in Soul,
Brilliant in ...