chloe young Poems
- Calcium i tried to stop your calcium intake so that you would...
- Pacific Ocean i wish i could swim the pacific ocean and back....
- Ocean inhaling the ocean breeze and feeling it empty my lungs...
- I Smoke And I Think Of You i wake up and i think of you and ...
- Clutching i can see the muscles strain on your back when you...
- Sea (Haiku)
- Grief grief struck me like a lightning bolt the anguish ...
i write poems that are almost completely made up with scenarios and situations that i create in my head with people that i create there too.
'i open my mouth to say-
my words are projected between heavens.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
i tried to stop your calcium intake so that you would never grow
i wanted you to shrink so that i could keep you in my pocket
and you could gnaw through the fabric and plunge onto my toes.
i would walk you everywhere that i go. you would see all that i see
eventually, you would be so small, you would crawl into my ear
and scratch through my skull.
you could infiltrate my thoughts and penetrate my nervous system.
and then maybe you could feel all that i feel and realise that’s it's you.