Christine Onwenu Poems
- I Got A New Black Friend I burnt my hand on the stove. And ...
- We Are Glowing Above The Land Dark and damp on the dream We ...
- Beaten I, sick withal, the help of bath desired, How oft ...
- Evil And Yellow On The Slime All poisonous beyond the ...
- Menace To Society Hello, hello Is anyone here? Why do I ...
- Can’t Break Free My heart screams tragedy I never thought of...
One of my major hobbies is reading. I read novels as well as reference books [i.e. dictionary, thesaurus, atlas, almanac, encyclopedia, or any expository text], writing short stories, poems, memoirs, and monologues. I read all types of books no matter what content because I believe that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover and I am interested in all types of genres. As you can blatantly see, I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Loving you is a curse, but hating you is even worse.'''Love
''My heart screams tragedy.''Sadness
Comments about Christine Onwenu
Can’t Break Free
My heart screams tragedy
I never thought of breaking free
I am slave tied in chains
No amount of food could
Take away my hunger pains
My arms are strong
But my legs are week
What misfortune shall I seek?
My teeth are terrible
My heart is wide
What is this sadness I feel inside?
Pieces of chicken
This is what I eat instead of scones
My back is scarred
My feet are charred
Look at the imperfection of my body
Torment is suddenly his hobby