Claire Hastie Poems
- Son I watch him as he sleeps Pure innocence wrapped in ...
- 2pac Rip I dedicate this to the one I most admired His ...
- He Walks Alone The sun burns his skin as he walks ...
- Under My Skin! Today’s recession gets under my skin, But ...
- The Red, Red Rose (In Good Ole...
- Scottish Life The beautiful land of life and soul Green ...
- Disturbia Today I feel the desire to run Yesterday I was ...
I am an unpublished poet/writer. Hopefully one day I will change my past time hobby, to a successful career in published writing. I started writing poems for members of my family when I was only six years old. The other day my mum found poems that I had written to my gran and granda from when I was young. It was nice to know they had kept them all those years before they passed away. They ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claire Hastie
I watch him as he sleeps
Pure innocence wrapped in sheets
A tiny hand curls around teddy
His breathing low and steady.
I watch him as he plays
His smile makes my day
Childish laughter fills my ears
My beautiful son of only three years.
I always think how lucky I am
A child today but one day a man
Until that day comes, I shall do my best
To help him through life's crucial test