Claudia Moline Poems
- A Reflection On Reflection Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, May...
- Summmer Morning And Evening Summer morning and ...
- Blessed Blessed When we were just married our ...
- Childhood Childhood Granddad, walking-stick, nursery- ...
- El Toro Prays El toro prays Let me lighten your burden, ...
- The Weeping Willow The Weeping Willow Which are the ...
- Upon Feeling A Daughter's Pain Upon feeling a daughter's pain...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claudia Moline
A Reflection On Reflection
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall,
May I ask you to be true?
Can these plated images of me
Unveil, though slightly,
The deep, unending,
Mystery of You?
I´ve searched for meaning near and far
And found no answer straight
Or forward, back or front,
Inside or out, upside or down.
The masks that you have shown till now
Are Wise or Good or Judge or King,
Powerful, Aeternal, Suffering, Saviour,
Etc., etc., etc., etc.
Dare I take off once more
The mask you wear?
Shall I be turned into a frog
For merely even daring?
Let´s start the ...