Colette Wintrow Poems
- Connection If he can't have a conversation with you, you ...
- Broken Sitting here in the dark all alone, falling apart. I ...
- Love Is Love is a flame, it can be blown out. Love is a ...
- Life Life is not a book, you can't rip out the parts you ...
- Gun I always thought of us as one, but it altogether came ...
Well, to start off I am a young poet hoping to learn from others and possibly get some encouragement to continue my work. I am thirteen and female, I have a very open mind and I love to discuss the world and the unknown. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colette Wintrow
Life is not a book,
you can't rip out the parts you hate.
Life is not dirt,
you can't wipe it up and start clean.
Life is not a stone,
you can't kick it out of your way.
Life is not written in pencil,
you can't erase it or scratch it out.
Life is not perfect.
Still, that's what makes it worthwhile.