Corazone Aquino Poems
- Killer Neighbour KILLER NEIGHBOUR Every time you knocked ...
- Remind Me Ones More Tell me about God again I seem to have ...
- Mirror MIRROR At the shores of river Twity, Where I ...
- Green Pastures This place I sojourn has grown cold My dreams...
- Hunger Rabbles of a smile on this pretty face Hidden bitter ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Corazone Aquino
Every time you knocked on our door,
We opened and let you into our home,
Bathed, fed and our clothes your wore,
Today you matched in and left blood trails,
You burnt mother’s hair and plucked her nails,
Ripped her skin and set her flesh ablaze,
After all her skin tone was uneven you said,
That her children worship false gods and drink too much,
You say they are not your blood and deserve to die,
This is your right form of worship you say,
While you only see her hot eyes that refuse to surrender,
That refuse to ...