Corina Vitale Poems
- A Night's Serenade Floating in a pool of memory Thinking ...
- In A World We Never Knew Dark Light Sad
- Dream's Dust The autumn leaves are falling The wind picks ...
- My Heart Is Full My heart is full. It has drowned in the ...
- My Home I can’t say I’m not glad to leave I have been ...
- What I'M Looking For 17 years 83 to go Searching done by a...
- In Search Night falls and I stumble into the nightmarish ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Corina Vitale
A Night's Serenade
Floating in a pool of memory
Thinking about the sun
Thinking about the moon and stars
And all that needs to be done
What will happen to the mermaids?
What will happen to the love?
Is there a place for them all?
Hiding like a dove.
Run to me
I’ll run to you
And we can play all night long
Thinking of the fantastic few
Who came and sang along