Courtney Beaudry Poems
- Checkered Flag The dearest of them all We thought would ...
- Daddy's Little Girl Wishes On a shooting star One girl ...
- Sleep Tight When I hug my pillow at night I sigh and wish it...
- Stitch Together My Heart Then ...
- You And Me You deserve Everything in the world I'd ...
- Hard To Breathe It's hard to breathe When next to you's all ...
- Poetry Poetry is the art form that lies inside the soul Not ...
Aspiring filmmaker enrolled in college.
Follow me on Twitter:
https: //twitter.com/MomoWasaki more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Courtney Beaudry
The dearest of them all
We thought would never fall
But his courage is dying now
It all crashes, all around
No amount, and no sound
He's too young to die
Too man enough to cry
So small he is in the big scheme
But he has no idea what it really means
His battles rage off in a distant place
A time beyond life and space
With hollow eyes upon his face