Courtney Casebolt Poems
- Called To Say Goodbye It still shocks me Everything was ...
- Pieces I can no longer breathe as you leave me I was yours...
- You Took Me Away Standin’ here with you Hand in hand Before...
- Runaway With Me We could pack our things Or just leave ...
- On My Own Can we just forget about our mistakes? I only ...
- One More Glass Of Wine I set the bottle down on our ...
- I Wouldn'T Be So Alone Even though I heard your voice, it ...
I've always enjoyed writing. I started writing little stories when I was a kid. I'd love to publish a book sometime in my future. I also love music. I write songs and I sing all the time. Hopefully my creative writing will take me somewhere someday. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Called To Say Goodbye
It still shocks me
Everything was good
I hung up the phone
Felt so numb
As you brought on the misery
Why is our song singing
As your phone is ringing
I called to say goodbye
You got me broken
Don’t worry I’ll be fine
Yea I know it’s the end
I just wanted to hear your voice one last time
Maybe you will change your mind
And I won’t have to finalize goodbye
You seemed a little shaken
Like your heart was breaking
Just like you
I coulda been faking
But how would you know?
You didn’t give us time to ...