Courtney Kane Poems
- Depth Of A Woman there is depth in me that is much like the ...
- Dont Envy, Dont Hate. .................Of this I know as sky...
- Giving My Man His Space you are quiet today and i do not ask...
- The Grass Lady She's our neighbor, a quite fussy one. She ...
- Our Love Is A Beacon it isnt a mystery what you do for me, ...
- Opening Up We sit amid a growing darkness. It is growing in ...
- Spring Breezes My neice just had a baby. My neice is only 15...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Depth Of A Woman
there is depth in me that is
much like the sea
and on days of my greatest gleam
i am the woman who manages
what some may say is the impossible
a son, a daughter, i have them all
and nothing prevents me from
keeping them calm, in great winds,
in the roughest rain,
the sight of my eyes, the searing pain
of life's hard road,
it all bulds to a glorious strength,
the strength of the women before me,
it is the depth of a worldly woman.