Crimson Soul Poems
- The Clockmaker The Clockwork Angel, Keeps The Time; He ...
- Crimson Love ~~~This Is A Personal Poem That Shows My ...
- The Noose I Am Hanging by a Noose, Slowly Bleeding, Slowly ...
- The Crimson King Watch My Blood-Red Crimson Fall, Watch It ...
- What Am I? 'What Am I? I Love, I Breathe, I Eat, I Sleep,...
- My Sweet Sorrow... My Sweet Sorrow, Please Sing, Your ...
- Whispers Hear My Whispers, Hear My Screams, Hear My Dark ...
I'm A Single Soul In A Lost Sea Of Timeless Existence...
So, perhaps a world of mirrors in a sanctuary of illusions only reflects what can be seen. but then, nothing could be seen at all. and we would all be in a soulless void of nothingness. as empty and hollow as the one who calls them self the bane of their own existence, and the benefactor of the faceless images of perception. As Insane As The Madmen Who Roam, But As Gentle As The Dove Who Coos In The Morning Melody Of The Wind. The One who Calls Themselves, No-one.
I Am No-One. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crimson Soul
The Clockwork Angel,
Keeps The Time;
He Slowly Waits,
For The Chime;
The Beautiful Tick,
-Tock Of The Clock,
That Will Likely,
She Is Watching The Clockmaker Cry,
She Only Waits,
Saddened Blue Eyes;
The Clockmaker Stained,
With The Death Of His Heart,
Can Only Feel,
The Touch Of The Dark;
She is Counting, Every Tick,
Of The Clock, Hidden So Thick;
The Clockmaker Winds The Clock So Tight,
It Will Keep Ticking, Every Night;
But Now She Leaves,
The Clockmaker Alone;
So He ...