Cullen Flynch Poems
- Epitaph For A Common Man When I depart This mortal ...
- Asa Perks Could Fly You wouldn't know to look at him, ...
- A Summary End In the boardroom of Borden and Crippen It was ...
- Dream Girl You're a beautiful girl; you have captured my ...
- Natural Selection I am a little field mouse All fur and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cullen Flynch
You're a beautiful girl; you have captured my heart
And I hope you will always be mine
O' the weft of your eyebrows, so thick and so dark
Forms a wholly continuous line
You're a beautiful girl; you're the right one for me
I can barely decide what to say
If my legs were a quarter the thickness of yours
I would lift you and bear you away
You're a beautiful girl; o' the girl of my dreams
And I know I will always be yours
If your breasts didn't hang out the sides of your bra
You could tuck them right into your drawers
You're a beautiful girl, with a...