Dallin Bruun Poems
- I Went Golfing I'm so unstable I mean, I took second in ...
- Quick Forming Opinions I catch myself forming elaborate ...
- Life Is My Favorite Cereal there's lots of different lunches ...
- The Black Hummer we wanted to see a 30 acre property up ...
- Myself Near Death last night I woke up with a weird ...
- Hangers I still like to play with cars especially ...
- 5 Years Of Sarah I remember making my move you were so ...
I was born the second child in a family of five, raised in the LDS church, and served a two year mission in Brazil. I'm a perpetual student at BYU (going on 9 years) . After getting married and having two kids, I began writing poetry, influenced by Charles Bukowski, Billy Collins and Garrison Keillor's Good Poems.
My poetry is still in its infancy, and I'm excited to continue writing and publishing my poems for whoever fancies them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dallin Bruun
I Went Golfing
I'm so unstable
I mean, I took second in poker last night
and I was pissed because it was 2 in the morning
and it was going to throw my
schedule off the next day
I have meditation at 11
it's supposed to rain at 3
I have this expensive golf pass
and every day I can't use it
it just eats at me
not to mention a ton of work to do
(One of these days
someone is going to catch me screaming like that)
my poetry is so self-deprecating
plus it's both a home movie and boring
the two things my creative writing teacher says to ...