Dan Caliolio Poems
- If You Said 'Yes', We'D Be Dan...
- Nightmares Can Get Quite Long i'm down tonight, but everyone ...
- The Blade Stutters To Kill Cau...
- Believe Me When I Say I'm the raving misconception serving as...
- The Epiphany it's the euphoria of this descent, and i'm ...
- Thanks For The Effort...Adapt. To our genuine feelings, ...
- If The Text Blinds You, Read B...
Poetry is the definition, or key to ones soul, and as a young one, i plan on taking a different route from what everyones doing, and interpret my situations through my writing.
The old poetry was 'different' to say the least, but as time takes its toll, the perspective i have for the world changes.I still have a long way to go, and throughout the so called 'maturity process', i'll keep writing, the situations, the scenarios, and the beauty i've yet to see. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If You Said 'Yes', We'D Be Dancing Along Bowling Alleys, With Coffee's As Champagnes!
we're at a new generation,
! halt...no, stop?
green's for go,
wasn't it red for stop?
it won't matter for we've hit the jackpot,
and girls would line up,
for a chance to say 'i do' in a 2 minute wedding
the altar's firey hot, and the priest's are 2 seconds richer.
oh preach! for a new eye-candy without their doubts.
the letters in my
are for long-terms,
one-night standers...only! believe that?
it's been so long, since i've written,
but i'm back, because
i'm impervious, ...